Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Progress!

Hello everyone!

It has been a little while since I have posted, but there is good reason. Life has been incredibly hectic over the last month. I graduated college, and I moved towns. I now have a gorgeous apartment, where Ember (my cat) and I have settled in nicely. I recently started a job in the area just to pay rent, but I am hoping for something more. My writing doesn't quite pay the bills yet, but maybe one day.

Writing News!
- June 26th is going to be the release date of Kyra's Double Delight.
- I am currently working on the 2nd book in my ambrosia series. Once it is done I can submit Velvet and Lace and the 2nd book to Siren. So I should have 2 new releases after Kyra's Double Delight.
- Yes... Slayer 3 is coming. I promise! However, Thera is being ridculously difficult and I am having some trouble writing her book. I am hoping she will open up to me again soon.

I hope everyone will stay interested in my books and I hope everyone is looking forward to my next few releases.

XOXO,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment