Thursday, April 5, 2012

Edits!

So yesterday I finally got my edits for book 1! I panicked at first because it looked like I had royally screwed up everything, and they hated it. However, with the help of an amazing friend, I calmed down and realized all the comments are just to make me a better writer and be more aware of how the story flows. Also, I have to chose whether to make the novels more steamy, or tame them down a little to go mainstream. I believe I have chose to up the sex factor, so any readers be warned. I do have an awesome story line, but there will be graphic sex. So now, I am working on getting everything in the next week. I'm actually hoping I can accomplish them by Sunday night, but I guess time will tell. So...I am off to edit for the rest of the night.

Much Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment