Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Be Still The Night - Review

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fanatic day and week. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Last week was spring break for my college and not a lot got accomplished. So I am attempting to get back into classes as well as dive back into my writing. I did accomplish about 3K on Slayer 3 over my break. I also started Ambrosia 2, over my break and am very excited for both stories. 

"Be Still The Nigh - Slayer 1" received a fantastic review and I have linked to that site below. You should go check out their page and all of the fantastic reviews posted. 

Review of "Be Still The Night - Slayer 1."

Also, go and check out Gabrielle Evan's birthday bash celebration for awesome giveaways, author spotlights, and more! www.gabrielleevansbirthdaybash.blogspot.com

XOXO, 

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment