Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthday Bash!

Hello Everyone!

Life has been going pretty well lately! I have a new release coming out in June called "Kyra's Double Delight," it is my first menage piece and I hope everyone will check it out. 


"Velvet and Lace"is having some publication issues and will not be available for sale for a few months. It is switching publisher and I need to have the second one in the series written before it can be published. I am hoping to have both available within the next few months, but it depends upon time. 

For Gabrielle Evans' birthday, she will be hosting a month long celebration and giveaway for readers! 


For the full details go to www.gabrielleevansbirthdaybash.blogspot.com. I will have a featured author spotlight on April 1st. As a part of the birthday bash, I am included in the prizes and have offered up an ebook copy of "Be Still The Night - Slayer 1" and "Out of Darkness - Slayer 2." 

I hope everyone checks it out! 

XOXO, 
Shannon

1 comment: